Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ZOMG... The most random video you will ever see



When a friend of mine shared this video with me, here was the chat conversation that ensued:

friend: you're never gonna believe this
me: what?
friend: i just found yo mama's ex-boyfriend on youtube
me: lol
friend: <inserts video>
me: LMAO
that's your stepfather
friend: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
me: lol
friend: that's your real father
me: your mom's like a mini-market
friend: yo mama's "just like...she's just like... a mini mall!"
me: yo, this dude's scary
friend: "oh yeah, flea market"
me: Alabama would make a nucca look like a clown
friend: hahahahahahhahahaha
he's the pride of montgomery
the scary thing is, i bet his business has quadrupled after that ad
3+ million views on youtube
if i was anywhere near alabama, i'd drive there just in the hopes of seeing him
me: this must be the edited version... the original had your momma booty dancin on the plastic covered sofa
friend: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
your mom's one of his many groupies
me: lol
your mom tailored his suit
friend: your mom's his roadie
hahahahahahahhaha
he got his suit at oaktree
me: the most unbelievable part is....
how he agreed to....
...cut off his jerry-curl
friend: hahahhahahaha
you know he's also gotta be a preacher on the side
me: yeah
usin' the money to go watch R-Kelly shows
friend: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
me: down-lo, down-lo

No comments: